Latest Music :
Home » , » Laura Vikmanis,NFL Cheerleader Gets Film

Laura Vikmanis,NFL Cheerleader Gets Film

Monday, August 1, 2011 | 0 comments

Mom, cheerleader, and now, afflatus for a above motion picture.
At 42 years old, Laura Vikmanis is the NFL's oldest cheerleader. A registered dietician, trainer and mom of teenagers who set her apperception to authoritative the band and abutting the Cincinnati Bengals' Ben-Gals band in 2009, Vikmanis serves as a adviser for her adolescent cheerleading teammates. If it sounds like a Hollywood film, well, it anon will be. 

New Line Cinema has best up the rights to Vikmanis' story, The Hollywood Reporter reports, with "Gnomeo and Juliet" writers Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg set to construe her activity to a blur script. It's a news that has already been accurate in the civic press. 

“I was at a point in my activity area I was like, ‘What do I absolutely appetite to do? What’s article in my activity that makes me happy?’ ” Vikmanis told her bounded Dayton Daily News in 2009. “I went to a brace amateur and saw the cheerleaders and anticipation that looked really, absolutely fun.” 

Still, no one anticipation she could accomplish it, so back she fabricated it to the final annular of cuts in 2008, it aggressive her to alternation for an absolute year, authoritative the aggregation the abutting time around.
“My family, I anticipate at aboriginal back I told them I was activity to try out, were like ‘Oh yeah, that’s article fun to try,’" she said. "When I assuredly fabricated it they were in tears and aloof so excited. They accept been abaft me 100 percent. ... My accouchement anticipation it was cool, but I don’t anticipate they accepted absolutely until they went to the bold and absolutely saw me on the field. They anticipate it’s so cool."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

trafficrevenue

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Article Based - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger